Monday, October 25, 2010

Blogger's Block

I got nothing. The days are crazy and non-stop. I keep thinking that once I get the youngest two in bed, I'll have a moment........but then there is the 13 yr old. GRRRRRRR....only moments happening until he goes to bed are arguments over homework. And.our.bedtimes.are.the.same. It'll be a miracle if we are still speaking to each other when this is all over.


Not long before hubby person left (Iraq....you probably missed that because I've had blogger's block) I was going through the photo files to transfer pictures to an external hard drive and found these of Matthew. Matthew the Giant. Nurses from other floors were knocking on our door to get a glimpse of the "big baby" they'd heard about. Yep, see how he takes up that entire bassinet? Twenty-four inches long (why don't they just say 2 ft?) and 11 lbs, 13 oz. And I was always wondering why my pelvic bones were being kicked.....

Pretty sure that is a forced smile.

THAT TONGUE!

Right now, he's barely over an inch or so shorter than Emma.

She kept repeating "baby" and "give me the baby" over and over while trying to grab him. She was MAD that we wouldn't just hand him over.
See Grandma holding her down? LOL

1 comment:

  1. Those are so sweet!!! I can't believe how much they have grown...gosh we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete