Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blogger's block part 2

Been thinking about the last post. Not so sure that "block" is the approriate term....maybe it should be "don't know where to start?" That happens when you let things pile up. I came to this realization this morning. I didn't have to be anywhere and was very much looking forward to a free morning at home to work on my to-do list. Then I realized, there is so much to-do that I don't know where to start!

Here is where Matthew starts. Every morning is the same. I'm in the kitchen packing lunches or starting breakfast and I hear a small thump and then many consecutive pitter patter thumps, as he makes his way to the stairs. He runs and jumps into the recliner, telling me "Mama, tun dat ight off, git me some covus and my chocowhat meawk, and change du channewl peeezz."


His little dog is always right there beside him.

Every once in a while, he starts off with "Mommy, I peed in your bed."

No comments:

Post a Comment