Matthew was complaining about not being in the pictures, so we told him to sit for a picture. When Emma scooted towards him, he backed away!
He really wanted to be in a picture by himself.
With his pumpkin.
A thumb's up when asked how she was feeling!
A spontaneous thumb's up! Have a feeling it's going to be a great day!
Please mom, are we done with the pictures?
I guess I was getting a little carried away with the camera.
Mom's are allowed to do that.
That drink bottle didn't help lighten the lunchbox load any.....Matthew very graciously offered to carry it for her!
For like 30 seconds.......then he said it was too heavy and gave it back.
Packed a juice box today.
She wanted to pick a flower for her teacher.
Over the bridge and we're there...
Lining up with her best buddy.
They didn't get in the same class, but they live next door.......no time for missing each other.
Found where the backpack goes...
She is the CLOSEST student to the teacher!
I swear, the only thing I wrote on her "intro" sheet was that she can be stubborn and strong-willed at times, and that she will love being a helper.
You get "needs to be AT the teacher's desk" from that???
Maybe I was sending subliminal messages???
She got to be line leader on the first day......she had the best first day of Kindergarten a kid could ask for!
(Unlike the kid in the next class over who was yelling at his mom, "You're not my mom anymore if you leave me here!"



I'm so glad she liked it and loved getting to see the pictures!!
ReplyDelete