Gave her a little milk and PB&J sandwich. Still not ready for bed. Around 2am, this mama said, let's go to bed. I had to lay in her bed with her to make sure she didn't escape. She finally fell asleep around 4ish and I went to my bed around 4:30. She was up around 8 the next morning, but slept well the next night. She does this. At least twice.a.month. I think it comes from the Rumley side.
Now, this is a whole other issue. Daddy here wonders why Little Man doesn't stay in his bed all night. Well, can you blame him? He is a cuddler, and I'm sure a warm body is much better than Mr. Moose, the stuffed animal.
Don't let Daddy fool you. He may talk in a complaining tone, but he SOOO encourages this behavior. One night, he even made a pit stop on his way to bed....to pick up a sleeping Matthew. Yeah, he's an enabler. However, we all get our needed amounts of sleep (exception being during Emma's middle night wakenings) and we are one big happy family. So, I'm not really complaining. I guess I can't, since I insisted on co-sleeping with them as babies. Matthew just never outgrew it. He'll go to bed just fine in his own bed, but most nights, he finds his way to mom and dad's bed. Thomas' sleep issue? He HAS to have the cat with him. Stuffed animals aren't good enough for him, he must have a live animal, and the fish don't count.



No comments:
Post a Comment