Thomas' team had a game scheduled for Sunday, but no refs could be found and it was officially turned into a "practice." For fun, the coach decided to make it a parents vs. kids game. (only dad's showed up dressed out and ready to play, LOL) This was Cal's first time playing. He had to go buy a helmet, stick, and skates just for this ONE game. Hopefully, he will get more use out of them. I still think there is something out there calling my name for a one time big item purchase......thinking, thinking, thinking. Got any ideas for me?
The first time player.

He can skate..........

..........and fall!

(He admits that he can't stop.)

This one can definitely skate without falling.

The day before the game and all that morning, they were both razzing each other about who the better player was, who would win, etc. They had fun giving each other a hard time and "competing" on the ice.
This was a classic though, and I'm so glad I got it on film....digital film. :o)
Cal was going for the puck and Thomas snuck in..........

Without missing a beat, he takes the puck and flies right past Cal.

Yes, he just did what you think he did. LOL
I almost missed the goal, because I was laughing at Cal's expression!
Matthew and Emma thought it was pretty cool to watch Daddy play hockey with Thomas. However, Emma found a baby to watch and didn't pay much attention to the game during the third period. Her back is to the game.
Awesome pics - George was really impressed with the one's of Thomas
ReplyDelete