I finally got motivated to go to Walgreens yesterday. Believe it or not, it's been a while. I think since before Chrismas? My out of pocket was more than usual, but we're talking Pull-ups and Dt. Pepsi. I didn't have any coupons for the Pepsi, and only two for the Pull-ups. :-(
First transaction
(4) 12 packs of Dt. Pepsi (yuck..that's for Cal)
(4) 2 ltrs of Dt. Pepsi
Total OOP: $20.95 and received $10RR (10.95 counting the RR)
Second transaction
(3) Pull-ups (these are $9.99 each at the commissary)
(1) organic conditioner on clearance
Total OOP: $16.38 and earned $5RR (11.38 counting the RR)
Third transaction
(4) Stayfree (used 2 B1G1Free and 2 $1 off, and they are on sale 2/$5!)
(2) Carefree (used 2 $1 off)
(1) small coffee
Total OOP:$0.32
I didn't type it all out, because people tell me it doesn't make sense. So, if you want to know the details, email or comment.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Good for you! I haven't been to WAGS or CVS in over a month. I can't believe it.
ReplyDeleteI do want to get in on that Pepsi deal this week, so I can some to a Super Bowl party next week.
Be sure to enter my giveaway on my What Today Looks Like blog!