Monday, August 31, 2009

The Best Daddy Ever!

If you ask him his baby's name, he says "Maffew Bictuh Saunduhz" really fast. It's all ran together into one word. "Cuz we have duh same name." He will come to you and say, "My baby wants some love, so I'm hoding him. Do you want to hode my baby? He's weally cute." He had just came and told me that his baby was hungry and he needed to feed him. I said, You better go feed him then, and just had to get a picture. :-)

It wasn't too long ago that I had to teach him that Daddy's use bottles to feed babies. Yes, he was *nursing* his baby. He said, "Ook mommy, my baby is dwinking fwom my boobs. I'm feeding him." HA HA It's ok. He knows now that Daddys feed with bottles and only Mommy's can nurse.

*UPDATE*: I was showing this to Emma and "Jesus Loves Me" was playing. Matthew walked up to see what we were doing, and said, "Mommy, is that song for my baby to go to sleep?"

No comments:

Post a Comment