Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Mama, what do you think of our pictures?"
They look like a big dark mass.
"What is a mass?"
Uhmm...something big.
"It's a picture of when God created darkness."
Well, that would be a big dark mass!

Glad I didn't say "mess."

And why does M always have his tongue out?

No, I don't make them fingerpaint in their swimsuits. They were "playing" swimming.




Emma made 4 of these and said she was going to hang them up outside. They say "Emmas program ??? homeless people" The bag is for collection. This one didn't last long on the light switch. She got very at me yesterday on our way to the grocery store when I wouldn't roll my window down and give the guy on the corner holding a sign some money. She insisted he was homeless and needed money.


The after... I didn't think to take a before. This broken piece of crap that our last neighbor "left" to us. It has taken up space on this wall for a little over a year. A sore spot with me. It was too heavy to move out, so I took an axe to it. Thomas took care of the rest. (I was not about to give him the axe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment