This is how he "skates"....
Run and slide. A friend watching said he is skating, he just likes to slide. Yes, but it still looks like running to me.
"Skating" to recieve his medal after his name was called

There he goes...

...and he's down...

...right up to the presenter....
See where he's looking? Wasn't it great of the league to make sure their backs were to the parents so that we have to BUY this picture if we want it? Yep, your kids first hockey experience and they suck as much out of us as they can. Considering the age group and that it's the first time, I think it's ridiculous that we couldn't take our own picture. I guess technically I did get my own picture, but I can't see his face and I bet he's got a big 'ole grin on it. At least we can tell that he's getting his medal.
There he goes...
...and he's down...
...right up to the presenter....
the presenter whom the kids did not know. Just why can't the coach present the medal? This is the president of the league. Yes, he's a nice guy, but who cares? The kids know the coach, not the president of the league. Maybe someone is on a power trip? I don't care "how things are done." I think it's stupid that the coach didn't present.
See where he's looking? Wasn't it great of the league to make sure their backs were to the parents so that we have to BUY this picture if we want it? Yep, your kids first hockey experience and they suck as much out of us as they can. Considering the age group and that it's the first time, I think it's ridiculous that we couldn't take our own picture. I guess technically I did get my own picture, but I can't see his face and I bet he's got a big 'ole grin on it. At least we can tell that he's getting his medal.
(Does it show that I was a little perturbed with these people this year? No clue who that woman is....maybe the guys wife?)



No comments:
Post a Comment