Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hey Daddy!

Cal called a few mornings ago. I told him that I had added a new post the night before, so he would know to go check the blog. (Posts are so few since he left that I figured people have given up on the blog.) Know what he said? "I know. I already saw it." Me, "Uh?" Him "Yeah, I check it everyday."

Ohhhhhhhhhh man.

Everyday?

Yep.

Oops.

I felt a little bad.

I pulled the card out of my camera and hunted.

There's not much there.

But here is what I have.



All he ever wants to do is get that gear out. Hold it. Cuddle it. Wear it. Take pictures in it. All day.

In my head cold induced coma, I plopped their plate and bowl down then zoned out in the recliner. Here's what greeted me when I looked up to check on them.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I'm sorry. It just makes me laugh everytime I see this.
Emma's drawing of "Dade." Not too bad. :-) She was using a picture of him as a "model." I can't remember the picture, but I'm guessing he had a little stubble going on?

This was my Christmas morning. "Mr. I don't want to smile or take a picture." If I remember correctly, I ranted on about how no one appreciated me enough to just sit and take one stinkin' picture one time a year. Then sent him to his room. Something like that. It was just a great Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment