I have had the pleasure of tasting raw honey. Oh my. It's expensive, but if I could live off just that, my grocery bill would go way down. You have not had honey if all you've ever had is the squeeze bottle stuff off the regular grocery shelf. Trust me.
Right now, you can sign up for a chance to win a jar of this heavenly stuff. Really. You don't have to do anything but enter!
I can not figure out how to make this link. When I copy the address, paste doesn't show up as an option. I even tried the help button, but the answer was too techy for me. Sigh. You know me.
So, this is the blog address. If it won't let you click on it, just copy and paste to your browser. There are actually two giveaways going on over there right now, and the post for the second will probably be what you see first. Go ahead and enter that one too! Who couldn't use a free poster/picture? When you're done with that, look to the right and you'll see in pink "Current Giveaways." Under that you'll see a link for the honey. UPDATE: link works. Just click.
http://www.mark-it-with-a-b.blogspot.com/
And, maybe later I'll get in the mood for more posting. Picture taking has been scarce and my mind has been mush at night. We did have the Boehmian Waxwings make a return this year. Not sure if I got any pictures that were better than last years though. Too bad I couldn't get a picture of Emma's strep infested throat last week. Now THAT would've been a picture. Talk about redness and blisters! She refused to eat for 4 days and lost 8 pounds. Thank goodness she has never been the boney maloney that Matthew is, or we may have ended up in the hospital. (Now don't go assuming I'm calling my girl fat. She's wasn't, but she definitely had more to lose than he. Although, I don't think she could've gone any longer.)
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I hope Emma is feeling better, hang in there mama!! Raw honey is def heavenly, and the expense depends on where you live as I can buy it here for the same price as the processed junk! We love honey!!!
ReplyDeleteWHAT??? Same price??? I'm so jealous! So far, I've only found it at Natural Pantry (15+/16 oz)and the guy in the valley who has bee hives. He is more expensive than NP (20+/16). I will have to look at Freds again, but I don't remember seeing it there. Actually, I think that $20 bottle I got from the local guy/farmer's market was a 10oz bottle. Thomas and I both have about 2 Tbl in a smoothie each morning (that is a whole 'nother post)...it adds up!
ReplyDeleteEmma is MUCH better, thanks! that's what I get for thinking "my kids haven't had any major illness in a long time" a few days before she got sick.
We just need to go where you are for our next move. :-) Thomas said he sees us going east. boo. But, that could be later in life. :-)
Thanks for sharing the giveaway!
ReplyDelete