I admit it. I always thought building your own bear was a little silly and a waste of time and money. Especially money....some of those outfits are more than the bear, and you can get a stuffed animal at any 'ole store for much less. Besides, who needs another stuffed animal???
I was wrong.
It is so much fun and more personalized for the recipient than a regular store bought stuffed animal.
And as far as birthday parties go...CHEAP! Who woulda thought? She wanted to go to the local bouncy house place, but when I started comparing prices, I realized that the bear place was OVER $100 cheaper! I had to do the math several times to make sure I got it right. (You know math isn't my strong point.)
So, we had her birthday at the bear building store in the mall. You get a party host/hostess who does everything...all I had to do was stand back and take pictures! Then to the food court for supper and cake. The easiest and cheapest birthday we've ever had.
They have more than bears! Emma's finished project.
We ended up having the party on the same day as her birthday, which turned out to be a Tuesday. Good call for being in the mall. We had the entire bear store to ourselves, and the food court wasn't much busier. Another nice surprise...we were feeding the kids corn dogs, french fries, and lemonade from the corn dog store....on Tuesdays, corn dogs are only $1! We got a party deal on the lemonade and french fries, so we ended up feeding all the kids and parents that ate for $23! Heck, our family of 5 can't even go to the fast food burger place for that! Told ya it was the cheapest birthday party we've ever done. :-) Oh yeah, and they threw in free funnel cake sticks smothered with powdered sugar!!! Who needs a corn dog?



No comments:
Post a Comment