A couple of weeks ago, my neighbor and I noticed a couple of eagles and other birds circling above the area. We both commented that something must be perished in the woods over there. (ok, we both said dead, but perished sounds nicer at the moment.) We're thinking now maybe it was the other baby.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Moose
The kids and I first saw this Mama back at the beginning of June. We were coming home and they crossed the road at the bottom of our hill. They were hauling booty. I didn't even know they could run that fast. She had twins and the little ones were obviously fairly new. I couldn't believe they were keeping up with her. We saw them two more times after that. The next morning....running again....and a few weeks ago just munching at the edge of the treeline beside the road. At the time, there were still two babies, but something has happened to one of them, because there's only one now. We sat and watched them long enough that if the second one were still here, I think it would've made a presence. No way would mama have been seperated for that long.
A couple of weeks ago, my neighbor and I noticed a couple of eagles and other birds circling above the area. We both commented that something must be perished in the woods over there. (ok, we both said dead, but perished sounds nicer at the moment.) We're thinking now maybe it was the other baby.

A couple of weeks ago, my neighbor and I noticed a couple of eagles and other birds circling above the area. We both commented that something must be perished in the woods over there. (ok, we both said dead, but perished sounds nicer at the moment.) We're thinking now maybe it was the other baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment