We had a nice surprise at the beginning of Spring Break last week. J and his family were in town from Fairbanks! Actually, they are in the middle of moving down here and we are anxiously awaiting everything to be finalized. I keep thinking of all the different activities and things we can get together for, and realized I better contain myself a little once they're here or they'll think I'm stalking them. LOL
We met the first year that the boys played hockey, and J's dad was the coach. They were little Mini-Mites....4 and 5 yrs old.....awwwww. I swear, sometimes when Thomas is playing now, I don't recognize him on the ice because I'm still looking for a mini-mite. Why IS that????
I keep switching from picture to picture. They are really that big now? It seems like it was yesterday. Not.Going.To.Cry. Really, I'm not. Well crap, where's my tissue box?
End of season party- May 4, 2002

After Thomas' game- March 6, 2010

Thomas has hair now.....stinky hockey playing sweat soaked hair here. J is still a tad taller......so funny, the difference in height looks almost the same if you take away the hat. Hopefully, it'll work out to where they can play together again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment