Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sky Light

I'm not really sure that this picture does it justice. All morning, I kept getting glimpses out the window of the sun trying to peek out of the clouds as it was coming up over the mountains. The light reflecting off of the clouds was blinding BRIGHT and amazing. At first, it was just a little hole, but by 11:30ish, it was this. You really can't tell how blinding and bright the light is in the picture, but it's still pretty. Everytime I see the clouds and sun doing this dance, it makes me think of scriptures that speak of blinding light whenever Angels or God made an appearance.....like what Paul experiences on the road to Damascus. Not that it could possibly compare, but just makes me think.

1 comment:

  1. Love that picture, don't you just love when the sun comes through the clouds, my kids think it's angels shining on the earth :0)

    ReplyDelete