Monday, February 15, 2010

Reminiscing

I found a couple of SD cards that had been missing. Sat at the computer for a long time last night going through pictures that I haven't seen in almost a year. Can you believe that one of those cards had over 2,000 pictures on it???? Yeah, told you I was at it for a long time.


This one really makes me miss WF and our friends. :-( I'm missing that table cloth too.....haven't seen it since this day. What in the world did I do with it? That's what happens when you move.....at least one thing always goes missing, but you don't know it's missing until you're reminded of it.
Someone is missing.......I remember he wasn't too excited about getting in the picture.


There's trouble brewing on that there rock, and G knows it......LOL

Love this of W and Emma........they look like they're having lots of fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment