Emma, of course, sat on the porch yelling and crying after Matthew and Thomas had come inside. She wasn't ready to go in, and was mad at them for leaving her out there alone.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Baby, it's cold outside!
It was 2 degrees outside this morning. But, first day of Christmas vacation and they wanted to go outside. I figured even if they were only out there for 10 minutes, it would be worth getting them outside and moving. They actually stayed out there for about 30 minutes then came in to hot chocolate waiting for them. Can you say red cheeks and cold fingers?
Emma, of course, sat on the porch yelling and crying after Matthew and Thomas had come inside. She wasn't ready to go in, and was mad at them for leaving her out there alone.
They were building a snow tunnel on the other side of the fence.
If I ever hear of a "longest tongue" contest, I'm entering him. Now I know why he was such a noisy eater when he was a baby. R, remember how I use to worry about something being wrong??? He didn't have enough room in his mouth for all that tongue! It's hard to see, but the tip is well down past the bottom of his chin. I'm surprised he can even talk. (I have no idea why it was out at this moment....eating snow? Licking the fence?)
Emma, of course, sat on the porch yelling and crying after Matthew and Thomas had come inside. She wasn't ready to go in, and was mad at them for leaving her out there alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I remember the noisy eating...can he touch his nose with his tongue, that would be a neat trick LOL
ReplyDeleteThe pic of Emma in the snow is gorgeous.
Ren
That was before she got mad. haha We've tried to get him to touch his nose with his tongue...I'm sure he could...but he doesn't quite grasp the concept. He always touches with his finger. LOL
ReplyDeleteWe should see if he can wiggle his ears too. Thomas can do that. If Matthew can wiggle ears and touch nose with tongue, he could be a one man act.