Another Day
Friday, October 23, 2009
Quote of the Day
The other day Matthew comes to me and hugs me. He says, "You are the greatest Mommy ever." I said, "oh, why is that?" "Because you love me, play with me, give me food, now I'm hungry give me some food." HA HA
1 comment:
R
November 8, 2009 at 5:15 PM
Cute :0)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why I'm Blogging
-to keep Grandma's and Grandpa updated with grandchildren's antics.
-to have something more tangible than my memory when I'm 70 yrs old (digital scrapbook of sorts.)
Blog Archive
June
(3)
May
(3)
April
(4)
October
(1)
April
(3)
March
(8)
February
(4)
November
(6)
October
(4)
September
(1)
August
(7)
July
(8)
June
(6)
May
(8)
April
(1)
March
(7)
February
(13)
January
(12)
December
(18)
November
(5)
October
(6)
September
(11)
August
(9)
July
(13)
April
(6)
March
(15)
February
(1)
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Cute :0)
ReplyDelete