Sunday, October 11, 2009

Matthew & Kitty

If you're on Facebook, sorry for the repeat. Grandmas and Grandpa don't do FB. :0)

A friend suggested that I take individual pictures of the kids with Kitty. I loved the idea. I'm going to frame each one, and when the inevitable comes, give it to them. So, I've been on a quest. With Matthew, I thought it might be easier to have him stand next to Kitty in her bed to avoid him squeezing and her trying to jump away. While he was standing there, she started batting at his shoulder. (Since we started making a broth out of her food with the milk, she has been eating and acting better.) I told him to turn around and play with her. They were both enjoying it. Here is some of what I got. This will make a good scrap book page. :o)





A few minutes later. Guess all that "play" wore her out. :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment