Emma asked me if I would babysit while she went to work. Always the doting grandmother, of course I said yes. "I'm doing dishes, so set her on the couch to watch tv." (I don't claim to have won childcare provider of the year.) A few minutes later she informs me they are ready. They? I turn to look and see that her baby has grown into a litter. "These are my children" as she proceeds to state the age of each. In case you didn't know, the one in the corner is four; she is the big sister. Well then, I hope they can behave and not fight with each other while you are at work. "Oh, they are very good children." And they were. Kinda scary looking, (a couple have that *Chuckie* loook) but they didn't make a peep the entire time I was
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Emma asked me if I would babysit while she went to work. Always the doting grandmother, of course I said yes. "I'm doing dishes, so set her on the couch to watch tv." (I don't claim to have won childcare provider of the year.) A few minutes later she informs me they are ready. They? I turn to look and see that her baby has grown into a litter. "These are my children" as she proceeds to state the age of each. In case you didn't know, the one in the corner is four; she is the big sister. Well then, I hope they can behave and not fight with each other while you are at work. "Oh, they are very good children." And they were. Kinda scary looking, (a couple have that *Chuckie* loook) but they didn't make a peep the entire time I was
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I see you have been a busy grandmother with all the baby sitting and cleaning!
ReplyDeleteAww. I have a dozen dolls I should send her ... not sure anyone in my household will ever play with them.
ReplyDeleteThey look quite creepy, did the furniture move when you turned your back ;0)
ReplyDeleteRen
If it had, I would have peed my pants...while running away!
ReplyDelete