Saturday, July 11, 2009

Don't Disrespect Your Mother

One day, Thomas' mouth just kept going and going. We were also in public. Not a good move on his part.



I admit I felt a little bad. I'm always the one telling Cal to leave him alone about his hair. Cal had to take him. I ordered it, but I couldn't do it. I told Cal, "Don't let them cut too much, just get it trimmed enough to scare him." He got upset..."Oh no, then you take him. I've been waiting for this day for a long time, then you tell me that?" So I let Cal take him. There was a lot of crying and hiding in the shirt like a turtle when they got home. He kept saying, "Why did you do this Mama?" "Thomas, next time you want to backtalk, feel the top of your head first." I had to sneak the picture while he was fishing. He doesn't want any pictures of it. His response when he saw me with the camera was "Are you going to put that on Facebook?" "No Baby, only on the blog." LOL I don't feel bad anymore, because I think it looks MUCH better.


3 comments:

  1. poor Thomas, he does not even look like the same boy! However, he REALLY looks like Matthew there! or well maybe it is that Matthew looks like THomas, anyway...Miss you!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Mama!!! Stick to your guns! It does look great... and it will always grow back if you let it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, you are right. The resemblance to Matthew was the first thing I noticed. We were looking through pictures while unpacking, and realized that you can not tell the difference in their toddler pictures unless you look at the date.

    ReplyDelete