I would like to know who or what has come over Little Man. He used to be such a sweet, loving natured baby boy. Sometimes he's still around, but most of the time....I can't find him. What I'm finding is this wild on-the-go fireball that won't even stop to eat a "beenana." Give him a banana and he does a happy dance. Last night, he thought it would be funny to dump all of Sis's drink on her chair. Fortunately it was only water, but it still needed sunning to dry out. We must be moving on to the next phase. I guess I was in denial to think the terrible two's would pass us by unnoticed. He did initiate his 'kiss my nose' game today, so for that I am grateful!
T made a hat trick today. Dad says it's because the other team made him mad. "He plays better when they P him off." He had gotten knocked down then ran over a couple of times. Back was hurt and had to sit out a line to work out the kinks. He tore back out there. It was nice that Grandma and Grandpa were here to watch him play and that today was one of his best days this season.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment