Another Day
Friday, March 6, 2009
Where is she?
I realized that I haven't said much about Sis yet. It's late and I'm not up for the book this would entail. I will say this, we will never worry about anyone walking all over her or pressuring her into anything she doesn't want to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why I'm Blogging
-to keep Grandma's and Grandpa updated with grandchildren's antics.
-to have something more tangible than my memory when I'm 70 yrs old (digital scrapbook of sorts.)
Blog Archive
June
(3)
May
(3)
April
(4)
October
(1)
April
(3)
March
(8)
February
(4)
November
(6)
October
(4)
September
(1)
August
(7)
July
(8)
June
(6)
May
(8)
April
(1)
March
(7)
February
(13)
January
(12)
December
(18)
November
(5)
October
(6)
September
(11)
August
(9)
July
(13)
April
(6)
March
(15)
February
(1)
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment