Friday, March 6, 2009

Walgreens steal.....

Last night, T tells me just as we are leaving for hockey practice that he needs 7-up for an experiment in sceince class....tomorrow. Great. No time to go to the commissary. So, I dropped him off and went to Walgreens. When I got back, he asked what took me so long. I told him that I had to walk around looking for things that I had coupons for to pay for the 7-up. His reply--"Did you get it free?" LOL He is learning! Almost free....

1st transaction:
(1) @ 3.29 colgate = 3.29
oop = 3.29
recieved 3.50 RR

2nd transaction:
(2) @ 1.79 2ltr 7-up = 3.58
(2) @ 3.49 Viactive - (2) 3.00 Wag ad q - (2) 2.00 mfg q = +3.02 (on clearance)
(1) @ 8.49 Viactive - 3.00 Wag ad q - 2.00 mfg q = 3.49
(3) @ .99 Johnsons lotion - (3) 1.00 mfq q = +.03
Total: 4.02 - 3.50 RR from 1st transaction = .52 = oop .55w/tax

Whoo-Hooooo I guess I could've just gotten the 7-up and with the RR paid only .08 oop, but that wouldn't have been as much fun. Plus, I got to visit with "beauty advisor" Matt again. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment