Ahhh...my CVS and Walgreens trips are coming to an end soon. (No CVS or Walgreens in Anchorage that I could find.) I might be binging on ECB and RR shopping in the next few weeks. Came home with this today. I probably could've gotten more for my ECB's if I had used coupons and gotten different items, but there isn't a lot that grabs my attention this week and I really just needed milk. The Carnation drink works out to free, and T drinks those in the morning. Not a total waste of my $10 ECB's.
(1) gallon milk 3.49
(1) box Carnation drink mix 4.99
(1) package of straws 1.00
(2) Arizona green tea 2/.99
Total: 10.47 - 10.00 ECB = .47 w/o tax. think w/tax it was .54 Plus, I got back 4.99 ECB for the carnation drink mix. So, I still made $$ on this one. hee hee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This aint Melody. Good luck
ReplyDelete