We've been to Bear Country twice already. Bought season passes, so I'm sure there we'll go many more times. It is a drive through wildlife park. They have all the animals sectioned off with cattle guards, fencing, etc, but it's done in such a way that you don't notice it so much. There are elk, caribou, wolves, sheep, goats, buffalo, but the best part is the bears. The first time we went they were everywhere! Walking beside the truck and sleeping on the side of the road. The kids were so excited. Of course I didn't have the camera with me the first time we went. This second time, Emma was taking pictures because I was driving. This one of the bear with the wolves was pretty good.
 |
| He is laying around with the wolves. Based on his sleeping position, I think he thinks he's a wolf. |
At the end of the trip, you come to babyland. You can get out and walk around. Baby bears!!
 |
| "Dude, I swear, it was THIS big!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment