Another Day
Friday, July 2, 2010
Squirrel
He, or She, was in a one of the front yard trees. The kids came running in telling me they saw the squirrel and that I needed my camera.
Squirrels here are so small!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why I'm Blogging
-to keep Grandma's and Grandpa updated with grandchildren's antics.
-to have something more tangible than my memory when I'm 70 yrs old (digital scrapbook of sorts.)
Blog Archive
June
(3)
May
(3)
April
(4)
October
(1)
April
(3)
March
(8)
February
(4)
November
(6)
October
(4)
September
(1)
August
(7)
July
(8)
June
(6)
May
(8)
April
(1)
March
(7)
February
(13)
January
(12)
December
(18)
November
(5)
October
(6)
September
(11)
August
(9)
July
(13)
April
(6)
March
(15)
February
(1)
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment