Another Day
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Scenery
Turnagain Arm- May 2010
Victim of the Good Friday earthquake in 1964
Fishing the Kenai River
Tern Lake at the cut-off between Seward and Kenai/Homer
1 comment:
Hallie
July 2, 2010 at 7:37 PM
Ahhh....J looked at these with me and said" I just want to get back to Alaska!"...
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why I'm Blogging
-to keep Grandma's and Grandpa updated with grandchildren's antics.
-to have something more tangible than my memory when I'm 70 yrs old (digital scrapbook of sorts.)
Blog Archive
June
(3)
May
(3)
April
(4)
October
(1)
April
(3)
March
(8)
February
(4)
November
(6)
October
(4)
September
(1)
August
(7)
July
(8)
June
(6)
May
(8)
April
(1)
March
(7)
February
(13)
January
(12)
December
(18)
November
(5)
October
(6)
September
(11)
August
(9)
July
(13)
April
(6)
March
(15)
February
(1)
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Ahhh....J looked at these with me and said" I just want to get back to Alaska!"...
ReplyDelete