Two nights ago, she was sitting in that same spot on the couch when I started up the stairs to go to bed. She was about 15 feet from me. I turned and said something to the effect of not wanting to hear any crap from her the rest of the night. She lifted her head and meowed. Freak. She's been banned to the basement play area.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Lulu Kitty
Meet Lulu. She's a freak. Emma got this cute little kitty for Christmas. She simulates a real cat. She has sensors on her head, cheek, back, and tummy. And, a light sensor on the front of her face. The sensors set off all kinds of actions. Meows, lifts paw, shakes her head, and rolls on her back. Since opening the package, she hasn't stopped. Actually, even when she was wrapped up we could hear her. She was starting to become the subject of much kidding around, because.....she would be sitting all by herself with no one around and start meowing or moving her paw up and down. We actually started talking to her like she was real. It was getting a little creepy. Thomas said, "Oh, she can detect things we can't see." Great.
Two nights ago, she was sitting in that same spot on the couch when I started up the stairs to go to bed. She was about 15 feet from me. I turned and said something to the effect of not wanting to hear any crap from her the rest of the night. She lifted her head and meowed. Freak. She's been banned to the basement play area.
Two nights ago, she was sitting in that same spot on the couch when I started up the stairs to go to bed. She was about 15 feet from me. I turned and said something to the effect of not wanting to hear any crap from her the rest of the night. She lifted her head and meowed. Freak. She's been banned to the basement play area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment