Emma always acts like she's taking care of Matthew, but I think the hand holding here was more for herself than Matthew. LOL She was all excited until she got up there and saw all the people.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Jingle Jam
They sang two songs at church last night.
Emma always acts like she's taking care of Matthew, but I think the hand holding here was more for herself than Matthew. LOL She was all excited until she got up there and saw all the people.
Practicing at home he was able to do the fingers without "helping" himself.
Decorated cookies after singing. Daddy was adamant that he let Matthew spread the frosting.....hmmmm, really?
He was so cute. After we sat down, I told him I was going to scoop some frosting off the top (it was heaping...probably more frosting than cookie) and he said, "oh please don't mama." Then he just sat there looking at it. I asked him if he was going to eat it and he said, "Can I?"
She looks like she's still suffering from stage fright.
He who didn't get to decorate a cookie.
I see now that he put his hat back on when we left the sanctuary. See how he gets away with stuff? His parents are distracted and oblivious half the time.
Emma always acts like she's taking care of Matthew, but I think the hand holding here was more for herself than Matthew. LOL She was all excited until she got up there and saw all the people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment