Another Day
Monday, November 9, 2009
Quote of the Day
"Mommy, I asked God to be in my heart, and He did!" ~Matthew
1 comment:
Anonymous
December 6, 2009 at 3:50 PM
OK, so I am a little behind on the blog, but I have to say that I LOVE THIS!!!
Love ya
Dawn
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why I'm Blogging
-to keep Grandma's and Grandpa updated with grandchildren's antics.
-to have something more tangible than my memory when I'm 70 yrs old (digital scrapbook of sorts.)
Blog Archive
June
(3)
May
(3)
April
(4)
October
(1)
April
(3)
March
(8)
February
(4)
November
(6)
October
(4)
September
(1)
August
(7)
July
(8)
June
(6)
May
(8)
April
(1)
March
(7)
February
(13)
January
(12)
December
(18)
November
(5)
October
(6)
September
(11)
August
(9)
July
(13)
April
(6)
March
(15)
February
(1)
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
OK, so I am a little behind on the blog, but I have to say that I LOVE THIS!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Dawn