I know Darth Vader isn't supposed to be cute, but this one is!
I made a mistake. I forgot to spend the week before Halloween preparing Emma for the fact that she would have to wear long sleeves and black pants with her costume. As opposed to tights and no long sleeves that was going through her mind. Adding to the costume didn't go over well with her, even though it looks perfectly fine! She was mad and having a fit. I said, "Ok, you're not going." Daddy the pushover said, "Come here baby. Let's get this on." She was still screaming while he
Is it possible she could overcome this and have a good time trick or treating?
Hmmmmm........not sure.
Well, maybe.............
Wait for it...............
Ahhhh........Jekyll came through.
I talked her into white *paws* but her fit took up so much time that she didn't get her face painted.



No comments:
Post a Comment