Monday, August 3, 2009

How to comment

A few people have told me they can't make comments. After playing around with it myself, this is what I came up with. Click on the comment button. Type your comment and it will ask you to select a profile. Select anonoymous under the profile. Then type in the code it gives you and it should post your comment. Now, since it will say the comment is made by anonoymous, you'll have to tell us in your comment who you are. :-)

3 comments:

  1. It usually tells me it can't post my comment so I click Post Comment again and it goes the second time around - I have no idea why :0/
    Ren

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. It did it that time too - so if it says it can't post just hit it again and you should get the code to type in...Ren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're the only one who reads. :-)

    ReplyDelete