Monday, July 13, 2009

Bathroom Talk

This is going to be the most "obscene" post I ever do. I'm not sure that Cal will appreciate it, so you need to read fast before he finds out I'm doing it. Matthew told me this afternoon that he had to go pee and headed for the bathroom. I was in the living room and the downstairs bathroom is off of the living room. I didn't know Cal was in there with him until I heard this:

Cal- haha my pee pee is crossing yours
Matthew- (giggling) I know Daddy, but you packuh (packer) is bigguh dan mine. Why is you packer so big, Daddy?
Cal- That's because I'm bigger than you. When you get bigger, your packer will be bigger.
Matthew- But I don't have hair Daddy. You have lots of hair.
Cal- Yeah, you'll get hair too when you get bigger.

Cal came out to tell me about it, but I was already laughing. Packer comes from when Thomas was in home daycare. Miss Sue was a Green Bay Packers fan. Thomas was about 4 when Cal referred to his "pecker" one night during what I like to call 'tent talk' while camping. Thomas said, "you mean packer?" He had no clue what Cal was talking about. He only knew the word privates. Packer has stuck every since.

Sorry, no pictures with this post.

2 comments: