Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pierced Ears

Sis didn't bite anyone today, so off we went. To ward off the anxiety, we didn't tell her it would hurt a little. T was more nervous than she. He kept pacing and folding/unfolding his arms. I had to tell him to chill out or leave, so that she wouldn't sense his anxiety. She picked out little gold hearts. I saw something today that I probably won't see again for a long time.....Sis was speechless. After the fact, she sat there looking at me, then looking at the ladies who held the piercing guns, then back to me. She wouldn't answer our questions and was not uttering one little peep. She didn't cry either, not even a blurry eye. Finally, she looked in the mirror then ran off to play with Little Man while T got his hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment