I wish the movers were coming tomorrow and I wouldn't care what they take. This seperating what we want to take with us and what we want to pack is very taxing. How much clothes per child? Number of "good" outfits vs. "play" outfits. Cold weather gear. Medicines. Toys! Food....of which whatever is fresh must be eaten before crossing the border. How am I supposed to know the answers? The movers can have it all. Who cares? I feel like if we are missing something and need it bad enough, we'll just stop somewhere and buy it. I haven't even looked at the map yet. I remember 4 1/2 years ago, I studied it and knew the route back and forth 2 weeks before we left. Maybe I'll sneak a peak when we get to billeting.
Cal has been looking for "open year round" RV parks. He told me this evening that once we get into Canada, year rounders are few and far between. In order to avoid just pulling over and starting the generator we may have to drive 5 hours one day and 2 or 3 the next and wanted to know if that was ok. HA Of course it's ok with me, and you say that now dear, but I find it hard to believe you would stick to only driving 3 hours a day. Mr. when we drive to Dallas I don't want to stop for pee breaks. "You have a pull-up on, pee in it." Then mommy has to remind him that if he had a Depends on would he still want to pee in his pants. Actually, if we complain loud enough he stops through his mumbling and grumbling. He is very adamant that this is going to be a slow and laid back trip. We shall see.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment